This recipe was inspired by the vendors I saw at the market in L'Isle Sur la Sourge, during my cooking classes in Provence.*
- 9x13 pan (disposable aluminum foil is good)
- 1 lb Fingerling potatoes (new potatoes work as well), cut in half
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut into 2" pieces (halved if more than 1/2" thick)
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered (I used 4 small cippollini onions, because I had them on hand)
- 4 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
1. Prep all the vegetables (peel, slice) as listed above
*NOTE: 4/11/09 - It will help the cooking if you toss them in the oil, then put them in a microwave safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 10 minutes before continuing. See this post for how I figured this out.
|Check out my cookbook, Rotisserie Grilling.
Everything you could ask about the rotisserie,
plus 50 (mostly) new recipes to get you cooking.
It's a Kindle e-book, so you can download it and start reading immediately!
*Enjoyed this post? Want to help out DadCooksDinner? Subscribe to DadCooksDinner using the RSS or Email options on the right, link to this post from your blog, recommend DadCooksDinner to your friends, or buy something from Amazon.com through the links on this site. (Like my Rotisserie Grilling cookbook...)