It's memorial day weekend - time to fire up the grill for the unofficial start of grilling season. I've been pressure-cooker-heavy here on DadCooksDinner for a while, but I do still love my grill. Let's get outside and cook some dinner!
(Checks weather forecast. Rain Saturday, Sunday, and Memorial Day Monday. Sighs.)
Well, hopefully *you* can get outside and grill. Here's a few recipes to inspire you this Memorial Day weekend.
- Grilled Cheeseburgers (Grilling Basics)
- Grilled Jalapeno Cheeseburgers with Grilled Onions (picture above)
- Grilled Teriyaki Ribeye Steaks, Reverse Seared
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Legs
- Grilled Double Cut Ribeye Pork Chops
- Rotisserie Grilled Chicken with Coriander and Peppercorn Dry Brine
What do you think?
Questions? Other ideas? Leave them in the comments section below.
Enjoyed this post? Want to help out DadCooksDinner? Subscribe to DadCooksDinner via email and share this post with your friends. Want to contribute directly? Donate to my Tip Jar, or buy something from Amazon.com through the links on this site. Thank you.