Happy 4th of July, everyone! I’m grilling burgers to celebrate our country’s founding. Here’s a few grilled burger recipes to inspire your own cookout:
- Grilled Cheeseburgers (Grilling Basics)
- Jalapeño Cheeseburgers With Grilled Onions
- Duck Burgers with Blue Cheese and Baby Spinach
- Fire Roasted Poblano Burgers
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers with Grilled Onions
What do you think?
Questions? Other burger ideas? Leave them in the comments section below.
Enjoyed this post? Want to help out DadCooksDinner? Subscribe to DadCooksDinner via email and share this post with your friends. Want to contribute directly? Donate to my Tip Jar, or buy something from Amazon.com through the links on this site. Thank you.