I can feel it in the evening, smell it in the air. I see it in the trees - a few, on the edges, are turning from green to brilliant orange. Fall is here.
Fall is chili time - the crisp weather is perfect for a spicy stew. It’s also when I host my annual ChiliFest at work, asking everyone to bring in a pot of their favorite chili. Most of my co-workers bring in a slow cooker of chili; years ago, I switched from all-day simmering to pressure cooking, so I bring my Instant Pots.
The crowd favorite is my Texas Red chili, but I almost always make a second pot so I can try out a new recipe. Here are my top 10 favorite chilies:
Top 10 Chili Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Texas Red Chili - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Quick Chili with Canned Beans - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Chili Verde (Green Pork Chili) - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker 15 Bean Chili - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Pork Chili with Beans - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Frito Pie - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Chili - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Ground Beef and Bean Chili - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Turkey and Black Bean Chili - DadCooksDinner
- Pressure Cooker Chili Mac - DadCooksDinner
What do you think?
Questions? Other ideas? Leave them in the comments section below.
My other Pressure Cooker Recipes
Enjoyed this post? Want to help out DadCooksDinner? Subscribe to DadCooksDinner via email and share this post with your friends. Want to contribute directly? Donate to my Tip Jar, or buy something from Amazon.com through the links on this site. Thank you.