Pressure Cooker Coconut Rice recipe - quick and easy rice side dish from the pressure cooker.
- 2 cups jasmine rice (or long grain white rice)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt (or table salt)
- 13.5-ounce can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup water
- Add the everything to the pot: Add the rice to the pot, sprinkle with the salt, then stir in the coconut milk and the water. (The coconut cream may be thick - keep stirring until it is mostly broken up.)
- Pressure cook the rice for 4 minutes, with a 10 minute natural pressure release: Lock the lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Turn off warming mode and let pressure come down for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure in the pot. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Pressure Cooker