Instant Pot Turkey Legs with Poultry Seasoning. Turkey drumsticks with a taste of Thanksgiving from my pressure cooker. #InstantPot #InstantPotRecipe #PressureCooker #PressureCookerRecipe @InstantPotOfficial
- 6 turkey legs (drumsticks)
- 1 tablespoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 cup water (or chicken broth)
- A pinch (⅛ teaspoon) Poultry Seasoning (optional)
- A pinch (⅛ teaspoon) paprika (optional)
- Season the legs: Mix the 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, ½ teaspoon paprika, and ½ teaspoon brown sugar, breaking up any clumps of brown sugar. Sprinkle evenly over the turkey legs.
- Everything in the pot: Pour 1 cup of water into an Instant Pot or other pressure cooker, then add the drumsticks, stacking them loosely in the pot.
- Pressure cook the drumsticks for 25 minutes with Natural Release: Lock the lid on the pressure cooker. Cook at high pressure for 25 minutes in an Instant Pot or other electric PC, or for 20 minutes in a stovetop PC. (Use “Manual” or “Pressure Cook” mode in an Instant Pot.) Let the pressure come down naturally, about 20 minutes. If you’re in a hurry, you can quick release any remaining pressure after 15 minutes.
Serve: Lift the legs out of the pot with tongs - be careful, they are fall-apart tender - and spread them out on a platter. Sprinkle the legs with a pinch of paprika and a pinch of poultry seasoning. If you have the time, pour the pot liquid in a fat strainer, let the fat float to the top, and pass the de-fatted liquid at the table as a sauce.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Sunday Dinner
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Instant Pot Turkey Legs with Poultry Seasoning, Pressure Cooker Turkey Legs with Poultry Seasoning