Mango lassi - a refreshing mango smoothie from the blender.
- 16 ounces frozen mango
- 1 (5-ounce) container plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (15 oz) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- Blend it all: Put everything in the blender, start on low, and slowly increase the speed to the highest setting. (On my Vitamix, I slowly twist the knob from Variable 1 to Variable 10.) Blend on high until everything is smooth and frothy, about 2 minutes. Serve.
- Want to use fresh mango? Peel and seed 4 mangoes, then dice. Add 2 cups of ice to the smoothie, and cut the coconut milk back to 8 ounces (1 cup).
- Don’t have a Vitamix? You can use a regular blender, but you may need to stop the blender and break up the frozen fruit if it all jams into a solid mass. Once a good vortex gets going in the blender, you’ll be fine. Give it a couple of extra minutes to get frothy if needed.
- Blender (I use a powerful Vitamix)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizers and Drinks
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Indian