Pressure Cooker Brown Jasmine Rice recipe - Nutritious brown rice, ready in a little over a half an hour in the pressure cooker.
- 2 cups brown jasmine rice (Or long grain brown rice, or brown basmati rice)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt)
- Add the rice to the pot: Pour the rice, water, and salt into the pressure cooker pot and stir.
- Pressure cook the rice: Lock the lid and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes in an electric PC, or 16 minutes in a stovetop PC. Let pressure come down naturally, about 15 minutes. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve.
- Category: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American