Pressure cooker white rice recipe – rice from the pressure cooker in about 20 minutes.
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal kosher salt or 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- Add the rice to the pot: Pour the rice, water, and salt into the pressure cooker pot and stir.
- Pressure cook the rice: Lock the lid and pressure cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. Turn off warming mode and let pressure come down for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure in the pot. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve.
- Category: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American