Easter is the one major holiday where I don’t do much cooking. Every year my Mom makes Eggs Benedict; later in the day we visit my in-laws. This year we’re at my brother-in-law’s new house, and my only cooking duty is to bring a green bean side. 1
If you’re responsible for Easter Dinner, here are a few Dad Cooks Dinner recipes to get you going. My big Easter question is always Ham or Lamb, so I'm giving you my favorite recipes for both.
- Grilled Ham with Honey Bourbon Glaze
- Rotisserie Ham, Barbecue Style
- Grilled Butterflied Leg of Lamb, Dry Brined
- Rotisserie Boneless Leg of Lamb with Greek Flavors
- Rotisserie Bone In Leg of Lamb Moroccan Style
- Sous Vide Rack of Lamb
(Coming Thursday is Reverse Seared Rack of Lamb - I'm making it for my Easter Eve dinner with my wife.)
Happy Easter, everyone!
Questions? Made the Recipe? Leave a Comment