Carnival season wraps up with Mardi Gras next Tuesday. It’s time to feast before the fast! Since I’m not going to make it to the Big Easy – darn it, life, getting in the way of a good time – I’m going to have to celebrate Fat Tuesday in my own kitchen. Here are the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker recipes from New Orleans I’ll be using.
Mardi Gras Recipes
- Pressure Cooker Red Beans and Rice
- Pressure Cooker Chicken Gumbo
- Pressure Cooker Jambalaya with Chicken and Sausage
- Pressure Cooker Shrimp Etouffee
- Cajun Spice Rub (I use it a lot in the recipes above)
What do you think?
Questions? Other ideas? Leave them in the comments section below.
My other Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Recipes
Enjoyed this post? Want to help out DadCooksDinner? Subscribe to DadCooksDinner via email and share this post with your friends. Want to contribute directly? Donate to my Tip Jar, or buy something from Amazon.com through the links on this site. Thank you.