I hope 2015 was as good to you as it was to me. I passed 1000 posts on Dad Cooks Dinner some time in August - this is post 1072. Thank you to all my loyal readers. You're the reason I'm still here, eight years later, typing away at my keyboard.
To take a look back at 2015, here are my 15 most popular posts over the last year.1 "Most Popular" means most page views, starting with...
- Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Basic Technique: Grilled Sausages
- Instant Pot Frequently Asked Questions
- Slow Cooker Pork Western Shoulder Ribs with Barbecue Rub and Sauce
- Slow Cookers and Red Kidney Bean Poisoning
- Quick Baked Potatoes
- Rotisserie Pork Shoulder Roast
- Rotisserie Boneless Pork Loin Roasts, Brined, Rubbed and Maple Syrup Glazed
- Grilled Thin Pork Chops, Quick Brinerated
- Grilled Green Beans in Foil
- Pressure Cooker Short Ribs
- Pressure Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Pressure Cooker Senate Bean Soup
- Rotisserie Prime Rib Roast, Reverse Seared on a Gas Grill
- Homemade Barbecue Rub
Happy new year, everyone!